Get To Know Me In 25 Questions
1. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Aladdin (live action remake), it was very nostalgic for me.
2. What is your favorite TV show? I love the Great British Baking Show.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I love Colorado, and I can't quite imagine living anywhere else. I suppose I'd try living for a little while in most places though.
4. What is your favorite cuisine? Not sure if this counts, but I love trying all sorts of baked goods.
5. What foods do you dislike? Not a big fan of fish, though, I wish I was.
6. Favorite Place to Eat? I love Qdoba.
7. Favorite dressing? Spicy ranch.
8. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I would really love to visit Hawaii, and New Zealand.
9. Where would you want to retire? I don't care much about the place, I just want to be close to my family.
10. Favorite time of day? I really enjoy twilight.
11. Where were you born? Boulder, Colorado.
12. How many siblings? 2-- 1 big brother, and 1 big sister.
13. Favorite pastime/hobby: Baking, and reading good books.
14. Do you have any pets? Yes! 2 super fluffy long-haired cats, names Periwinkle and Mouser and a middle age pitbull mix named Tin-Tin.
15. What did you want to be when you were little? There was a period of time when I thought I would be an Olympic swimmer.
16. What was your favorite vacation? I loved taking my 3 year old to Disneyland, it was extra magical. I also really enjoyed the Pacific North West cruise I went on with just my husband.
17. What is your favorite color? purple
18. How many tattoos do you have? 1- I have a wedding ring tattoo. Possibly considering another tattoo in the future.
19. What would you change about yourself if you could? I've come a long way in my journey of loving myself, however, I do wish I was one of those people who enjoyed physical activity more.
20. What is your proudest accomplishment? I am super proud of myself for overcoming postpartum depression and really coming out of it, a better version of myself than I was before.
21. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Definitely more of an introvert. I do enjoy socializing and can be quite loud and boisterous once you get to know me, but being around people tends to drain me and I need time alone to recharge my batteries. afterwards.
22. What really makes you angry? Mean, intolerant people.
23. What is your favorite book to read? I have A LOT of favorites, however I'd say my number 1 is the Harry Potter series, and then tied for number 2 is the His Dark Materials books and the Enders Game series.
24. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be? I think Telekinesis would be pretty cool and very handy too!
25. What’s one thing you want to learn? I have a goal to learn how to play piano in the next few years.